TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Acceptance of Terms
By accessing, downloading, or using MyRoyaleTravelClub.com services, whether or not you become a registered user (“User”, “You”, “Yourself”, “Your”), You agree to be bound by these Terms, which You acknowledge that You have read and understood.
We reserve the right, at Our sole discretion, to change, modify or otherwise alter these Terms at any time. You must review these Terms at https://myroyaletravelclub.com/terms-conditions/ on a regular basis to keep Yourself informed of any changes.
Hours of Operation
- Hoverson Leadership, Inc. (“The Royale Travel Club”) corporate office is open Monday to Friday 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM PST
- We close for all U.S. government observed holidays
- Our legal address is: 1310 Western Drive, Manvel ND 58256 United States
These policies and procedures apply to all The Royale Travel Club products sold on this site or any other site owned by MyRoyaleTravelClub.com that includes a link to this page.
- The billing address must be the same as the shipping address. Due to credit card procedures, we cannot ship to a different address than we bill to.
2. Cancellations and Refunds
We want you to feel comfortable about transacting business with us. Due to the nature of our business, the accessibility of our products immediately upon purchase, and the monthly commissions paid out to our affiliates, there is a strict 3-day refund policy that begins on the date of your one-time or recurring purchase. Therefore, we will not accept any refund requests after 3-days of doing business. Three days is equal to three business days.
- Excessive returns will not be accepted. Refunds will not be given to any one customer for one specific product more than twice. There is an unlimited amount of orders that a customer can place for one specific product, but the money-back guarantee is void after a customer has used it for one specific product more than twice.
- When we receive a chargeback notice, the account in which the service was purchased is immediately blocked, and all associated services in the account are terminated. Clawbacks are applied to any commissions earned by any qualifying affiliates. We always consider chargebacks to be the result of fraud; since fraudulent purchases go hand-in-hand with credit card fraud and immediate termination of all services related to the chargeback is the best way to protect the public from harm.
- To undo a chargeback, you must contact your credit card provider and issue a chargeback reversal. Reversing the chargeback is the only way to restore a blocked account. Chargeback reversal notices are often sent by postal mail, which can result in days without access to the account or any of its services. Remember, the one and only way to restore a blocked account are to reverse the chargeback. This returns the initial funds to us, cancels the penalty fee we receive, and generally erases any “black marks” on our merchant account against us for the transaction. We do not accept additional payment for services on a different card.
3. Affiliate and Sponsorship
3.1 Third Party Affiliates
From time to time, we will promote, endorse, or suggest products and/or services for sale that are not our own. Our recommendation is ALWAYS based on our personal belief that the product and its author will provide excellent and valuable information or service. This may be based on a review of that product, our personal or professional relationship with that person or company, and/or a previous positive experience with the person or company who’s product we are recommending. In most cases, we will be compensated via a commission if you decide to purchase that product based on our recommendation. In some cases, we will receive the product for free for review purposes, or just to use. In some cases, we have used that product to our personal satisfaction in our own businesses.
3.2 The Royale Travel Club Affiliates and Sponsorship
The Royale Travel Club offers an optional affiliate program (also referred to as a royalty program) to customers who fully believe in our products and/or services and would like to be compensated for referrals. In order to receive a commission from the sale of our products and/or services, you must have an active affiliate subscription ($19.95/month or $197/year ) and be in good standing. The Royale Travel Club reserves the right to terminate an affiliate at any time that is deemed to be using unethical marketing practices.
The Royale Travel Club operates under a “Buyer Preference” model when it comes to its’ affiliate program. This means that the buyer is free to purchase from whichever affiliate he or she chooses. When the buyer does purchase from an affiliate, all future purchases which pay commission will NOT be tied to you (the referring affiliate), unless the buyer purchases through your unique affiliate link.
4. Your Account
You agree to provide accurate and complete information when you register with, and as you use, The Royale Travel Club services, and you agree to update your account information to keep it accurate and complete. You agree that The Royale Travel Club may store and use the information you provide for use in maintaining and billing fees to your Account.
5. Intellectual Property
You agree that The Royale Travel Club, including but not limited to The Royale Travel Club products and services, graphics, user interface, audio clips, video clips, editorial content, templates, and the scripts and software used to implement The Royale Travel Club services, contains proprietary information and material that is owned by The Royale Travel Club and/or its licensors, and is protected by applicable intellectual property and other laws, including but not limited to copyright. You agree that you will not use such proprietary information or materials in any way whatsoever except for use of The Royale Travel Club services in compliance with this Agreement. No portion of The Royale Travel Club services may be reproduced in any form or by any means, without expressed written permission from The Royale Travel Club. You agree not to modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute, or create derivative works based on The Royale Travel Club services in any manner, and you shall not exploit The Royale Travel Club brand in any unauthorized way whatsoever, including, but not limited to, by trespass or burdening network capacity.
Notwithstanding any other provision of this Agreement, The Royale Travel Club and its licensors reserve the right to change, suspend, remove, or disable access to any The Royale Travel Club products, content, or other materials comprising a part of The Royale Travel Club brand at any time without notice. In no event will The Royale Travel Club be liable for making these changes. The Royale Travel Club may also impose limits on the use of or access to certain features or portions of The Royale Travel Club services, in any case, and without notice or liability.
All copyrights in and to Hoverson Leadership, Inc. (including the compilation of content, postings, links to other Internet resources, and descriptions of those resources) and related software are owned by The Royale Travel Club and/or its licensors, who reserve all their rights in law and equity. THE USE OF THE SOFTWARE OR ANY PART OF HOVERSON LEADERSHIP, INC., EXCEPT FOR USE OF HOVERSON LEADERSHIP, INC. AS PERMITTED IN THIS AGREEMENT, IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED AND INFRINGES ON THE INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS OF OTHERS AND MAY SUBJECT YOU TO CIVIL AND CRIMINAL PENALTIES, INCLUDING POSSIBLE MONETARY DAMAGES, FOR COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT.
The Royale Travel Club, The Royale Travel Club logo, other The Royale Travel Club trademarks, service marks, graphics, and logos used in connection with HOVERSON LEADERSHIP, INC. are trademarks or registered trademarks of HOVERSON LEADERSHIP, INC. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics, and logos used in connection with The Royale Travel Club services may be the trademarks of their respective owners. You are granted no right or license with respect to any of the aforesaid trademarks and any use of such trademarks.
6. Customer Service
If you have questions or comments please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.